Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wet Weather

We've had rain pretty much every night this last week, it's been good for the lawn but it seems to put a damper on my running. I just can't seem to get motivated to go in the morning so the evening is pretty much the only time I can convince myself to go. A little thunder and lightning will throw me off though, so this week has been a wash running wise. Today Melissa, Elijah and I all went out for a long walk to Southlands, which was really nice. We checked out the farmer's market there, which seemed to be much better than the one at cherry creek. We'll have to go sometime when we have money to spend. Right now we're trying to save up for our Vegas trip. I've got Vegas fever bad, I'm probably going to drive Melissa nuts. Well tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get a nice run in. If it stays cool like today I should be able to do it in the early afternoon.

No comments: