Okay, I rarely participate in these things but I could not resist. Christmas is just too important. Credit to my wife for starting this.
1. When is the best time to open presents?
As late as possible to frustrate those who are too anxious!
2. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
3. Real tree or imitation tree?
Real tree all the way, although I am embarrassed to say I do own a fake one. It was a good deal!
4. Favorite Christmas cartoon character?
Herb, the rhinoceros from a Claymation Christmas. Here we come a waffling!
5. Did you ever write Santa a letter?
I think only once or twice
6. Buy any Christmas presents online?
Not this year
7. Save the ribbon and paper or rip right through it?
Open slowly to increase suspense (see #1)
8. Sharing Christmas with family this year?
Yes, friends and family.
9. Ever ride in a one horse open sleigh?
No. Would you believe a one parent open wagon?
10. Ever roast a chestnut on an open fire?
No, I would really have to dislike Chest to do that. Who's named Chest anyway?
11. Favorite Christmas pie?
Mincemeat of course, is there any other?!
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Scrooged. "Niagra Falls!"
13. Favorite Christmas song?
Currently O Holy Night (Josh Groban knocks this one out of the park), but O Come Emmanuel is a close second
14. People on your Christmas list; more or less than ten?
You put people on your Christmas list!? Weird.
15. Will you have a white Christmas this year?
Knowing Colorado, only in the morning
16. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
17. Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?
18. Who gives the best gifts?
Santa! (see above)
19. Do you send Christmas cards?
20. What color best represents Christmas?
Red, thanks Coca Cola!
21. Do you own any Christmas music?
Can you say "Boney M"?
22. How many Christmas parties will you attend this year?
That I'm not hosting? 0
23. Does the postal worker get a gift this year?
Yeah, gotta give those guys credit. I wouldn't go for that whole neither rain nor sleet nor snow thing
24. Giving a present to a pet?
Yes. Will the pet appreciate the present? No.
25. Your shopping: All done, half-way done, just started, not yet started?
Not yet started. Yikes!