Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pass it on

Total volume of music on my computer



13.02 GB (It's a laptop, I have to conserve)



The last album I bought on iTMS (I can't remember when I last bought a CD)



Core by Stone Temple Pilots



Song playing right now



Time Warp -- Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack (on Melissa's computer)



Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me



Man Comes Around -- Johnny Cash

Hella Good -- No Doubt (it's a guilty pleasure)

Are you gonna be my girl -- Jet

Famous One -- Sonic Flood

Pyramid Song -- Radiohead



Five songs I’m happy I rediscovered while doing this



Misrilou -- Dick Dale

Here comes the rain again -- Eurythmics

Would -- Alice in Chains

Last Chance -- Jet

Visions of Johanna -- Bob Dylan



Five people to whom I’m passing the baton

Ryan

Meghan

Mike

Kelly

Chris

No comments: