Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday at last

This week has been incredibly busy for me, but really fulfilling. I've learned a ton of new things and got a lot accomplished. Hopefully though next week won't be quite as hectic. This week was the first week that I have "missed" a training run. I didn't actually miss it I guess, I just didn't do it on the day I was supposed to. I had far too many things to get done on Tuesday to get to my 4 mile hill workout, so I moved it to Wednesday. Since it's a fairly short run I figured I would recover in time for Thursday's semi-long (7 mile) run. It ended up working out pretty well, although I much prefer having them spread out in the week. Sunday is a 10 mile run which I am not really looking forward to. It seems that the past two weeks the worst weather has been saved up for my longest run. We'll see how it turns out, but if it is too nasty outside I'll have to rough it in the gym. What could be more exciting than running around an indoor track 100 times? Yuck!


I'm getting my taxes done tomorrow, so here's hoping for a refund. At least getting organized for my appointment tomorrow will be easier with the wonderful filing job that Melissa has done. Seldom does a day go by that I do not marvel at how wonderful my wife is, and that goes doubly so when I am as busy at work as I am right now. She is the glue that keeps me together and I praise the Lord for bringing her into my life.


Gotta go, I have one more experiment to start before I leave for the weekend.

1 comment:

melissa said...

You're so sweet, I love you too.