Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wile E. Coyote




Wildlife for the day was a coyote with a nice fresh prairie dog lunch. Mmmm, tasty! Today's run was a good stress relief. A little under 7 miles in gorgeous weather. Not too hot, but nice and sunny. For my run on Tuesday it was 75, but it was rushed and not as relaxing as today. Oh well, I suppose that's the way it goes sometimes. Now I have two days of recovery and 8 miles on Sunday.


Work has been good this week but busy. Tomorrow will be hectic too, so I'm taking advantage of this momentary lull to blog. It looks like next couple of weeks will be especially busy too. Yikes! Well it just goes with the territory I suppose. I'm looking forward to this weekend though. A trip to Caribou Coffee perhaps and Home Depot run. We might go swimming as well for the little tyke's B-Day. He's easy to please at this age thankfully.

No comments: