Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So this is spring?

We got a few inches of snow on Monday, ironically the first day of spring. But Tuesday was sunny for most of the day so I took advantage of the break in the weather to do my run. Tuesday is the short run, so it was only 5 miles with 6 minutes of hill workouts. But running through the snow sure made it feel like more than that. Still, I was glad I could fit it into my day, I always feel better the afternoon after a run. Tomorrow is a seven miler, but most of the snow will have melted off the trail by then. And for a change it is supposed to be really nice for my long run (11 miles this week) on Sunday. I've noticed that I'm going to have to start putting on sunscreen soon, this is the first winter ever that I have had a tan on my legs!

No comments: