Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just like new

After barely getting out the door with the joggy stroller on Saturday I wanted to fix it once and for all. So I stopped off at University Bicycles while I was in Boulder this afternoon and got three new inner tubes. It's a really nice store and it had a great feel to it. There were lots of people there to help and there did not seem to be any elitist attitudes like I've experienced in other bike stores. If I do eventually buy a bike I think I will go there. Anyway, I got the tubes changed on all three tires and after dinner Elijah and I took it out for a test spin. I hope I will not have to fill the tires every time I go out now. We are starting to lose our light now pretty quickly, so I'm not sure how we are going to work our runs in. I know that I want to though as I really cherish our runs together. I'm really a pretty sappy dad at heart.

No comments: