Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Daddy and Elijah time

Elijah and I had some time to hang out last night while Mommy was off babysitting for a friend. We had hotdogs for dinner (Elijah polished off a whole hot dog and bun himself) and then Elijah helped me set up the sprinkler to water the lawn. Then we went out for our run, and were able to get back just before the sun set. It was a beautiful evening, and I really enjoyed the quality time with the boy.


Speaking of running, I have signed up for another race this year. I am going to run in the Run for the Cure on October 8th, and I need help raising funds for my goal. Anything any of you can give will be much appreciated. Go to my pledge page to see how far I have to go and to donate! http://www.raceforthecure-denver.com/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1020&px=1262164

No comments: