Saturday, September 09, 2006

Visitors!

Cate and Kaisara are here visiting us and we are having a blast. We walked up to Southlands today to check out the farmers market and have coffee at Caribou. It was just cool enough to be able to enjoy the weather and not get too hot walking. So EJ and I decided to head out for a 3 mile run. We were thinking about going for longer but I think our front tire is toast so we decided to cut it short so that we wouldn't be stuck in the middle of nowhere with a flat tire. We'll have to figure out something before we go out to the race in October. My fundraising is going really well, thanks so much to my present and future donors! Apparently a mammogram costs $100, so I've raised enough to get one. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to put the link to your pledge page up at the top so everyone sees it. Come on people! Help him out!! ;)