Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back to Work

Today I was finally able to venture back to work after being snowed in over the holiday. The neighborhood streets are still really bad, but everywhere else is in pretty good shape. I was able to get everything ready for my absence over the next few days. I took advantage of being out of the house finally to hit the gym and get a workout in. I threw my back out on Friday shoveling snow for a neighbor so it hasn't been too bad that I have had to take it easy. But I could not take being sedentary for much longer. I ran on the track for 10 minutes, but I found that was aggravating my back by running. So I hit the pool and did some laps for some no-impact exercise. A trip to the hot tub later and my back was feeling much better. Tomorrow we are going to try to spend some time as a family out of the house, I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: