Wednesday, June 27, 2007

But it's a school night!

We watched "The Prestige" last night even though we aren't usually up for much at night any more. When you are tired at 9:30 and the kids don't go to bed until 8 it's hard to fit movies in on any night, much less weeknights. Still it was an engaging movie and it kept our interest throughout. I found that at times it was hard to follow with all the jumping around, but maybe that's because I was tired. Needless to say I feel like it was missing something, so I should probably try reading the book. I realize now though that movies on work nights are not a good idea, as I did not sleep very well. Elijah slept without the gate last night so I was up half the night thinking that I was hearing him up wandering around. It was worth it in the end though to see the look on his face when he came downstairs on his own in the morning.

No comments: