Monday, February 12, 2007

Quick Change

I went for a run today at 1:30 and it was beautiful out, sunny and in the mid 40s. It was a good run and I went for 4.5 miles around the campus. Not nearly as much mud today as I avoided the campus roadways as much as possible. With all the construction going on the roads seem to be perpetually covered in mud. When I left work, the weather had taken a pretty severe turn for the worse. The fog had rolled in and the temperature had dropped at least 10 degrees. We are supposed to get some flurries tonight I guess and over the next few days, but according to the weather it will not add up to much. I don't mind the snow as much now as we have our front street back now, with just a few piles of ice left to melt. The snow in our front yard is another story and will take a few good warm weeks to get rid of. At least progress is being made.

No comments: