Thursday, February 08, 2007

Road Running

I went running at lunch today, mostly because Melissa needed the car and I would not be able to get to the gym. As much as I like running outside, I really dislike running on the road as I feel every car that is coming towards me is going to try to run me off the road. So I'll probably do my longer runs at the gym until more snow melts off the sidewalks. Today I did 4 miles and when I got back my calves were covered in mud (some people pay good money for that kind of thing). I figure I need to get some mud flaps or something. It's okay though as it will just get me in the mood for the USA Cross Country Championships that are going to be in Boulder on Saturday. We might head down there to check it out if the weather is not bad, but if not they are televising it on Sunday afternoon.

No comments: