Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally a good run

Yesterday I hit the gym for a run on the track as I feel like I'm fully healed. I ran for 45 minutes and went about 5.5 miles. That's 28.5 total and I have some catching up to do. I'll start ramping up my miles gradually again, and hopefully will be able to run in the great outdoors soon. We got a double joggy stroller yesterday (Thanks Nana!) and it looks like it will be really sweet to run with. Elijah climbed right in and both of us were very sad when we told him we couldn't run with it yet. With some warm weather and no new snow we might be able to hit Cherry Creek Reservoir in a few weeks. I just have to keep praying for good weather.


I hit the pool this morning for a nice workout before work. It's a really great way to start the day. I wanted to get my swim in before the aquacise class started so I think I went a little faster than I should have. I did a good 20 minutes though and was out of the pool in plenty of time. Now I have a busy day ahead of cryogen fills. Yay!

No comments: