Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Slammed!

Wow, these past couple of days have been crazy! I've barely had a chance to check my email and everyone knows what an email junky I am. I have been able to get to the gym though so that has been good. Yesterday I did 4 miles on the track plus a few laps in the pool, and today I did 5.5 miles on the track. That gives me 42.5 miles and things are starting to look up. My back feels good and although I'm not yet running outside I'm at least I'm off the "dreadmill." Even though I'm just going around and around the track still is more interesting than the treadmill. There are people to pass and people passing me (although fewer of the latter).


I did go skiing on Saturday which was nice. It was really busy and the lines were long, but at least the snow was good. It felt good to get out on the slopes, and it was good exercise. I'll have to find the time to get out again this season, preferably on a day that's less busy.

No comments: