Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Swim swim!

I managed to convince myself to do a full 4 miles on the treadmill for a total of 12 so far. I set it up for half an hour and I managed to convince myself that if I wanted to quit early I could do that. So after about 10 minutes I decided I would cut it short at two miles, but when that came I figured, hey another one couldn't be that bad. By the time 3 rolled around I was able to convince myself that I could pull off the full 4. I finished up on the treadmill and then I went up to walk around the track and check out the pool. The pool was full, but I figured I wanted to have a shower anyway so I would get changed and check to see if any lanes had opened up. One just opened up when I got there so I got to test out my new goggles. They worked out well, and the swim was great for my back. I can't wait to heal up so that I'll at least be able to run on the track instead of the treadmill, but at this rate it looks like the snow will be melted before my back is better.

No comments: