Friday, January 05, 2007

Uncle! I said it!

We had another storm today, another 6-8 inches of snow. I give! No more! Please!


After a 20 minute shoveling warmup I managed to hit the gym this morning for 4 miles on the track and treadmill and then a quick swim. 16 miles so far but I may have to start doing more cross-training if my back doesn't start feeling better. The treadmill doesn't feel too bad, but running on the track is still fairly painful. It may be that an exercise bike would be better for me. I'd love to make swimming most of a workout but I can only do it for so long before I'm bushed. Oh well, that will come with time I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My back has been pooched as of late and the elliptical hasn't been too bad on it. Maybe give that a try?? The gliding motion is pretty low impact.

I took the girls swimming today and I was starved after. Swimming is a great workout.

Good job, by the way.