Thursday, May 25, 2006

5 Miles before breakfast

I got up today at 6 again to do my 5 mile run. It was beautiful weather for a run, nice and cool, and sunny and clear. It's supposed to get up to 86 today, so it was probably the only part of the day that will be that nice. I went a little faster than I should have probably and it ended up being a really good workout, especially with all the hills. It only took me 43 minutes to finish. When I got home though I was feeling the effects of not having breakfast before I went and I made sure to eat right away. Sunday I will have to make sure to eat something before I go out. I definitely miss running on the days that I don't go out, I'm pretty sure that whatever my training consists of after the marathon I will be running more days of the week.

No comments: