Thursday, May 11, 2006

Almost there

Had some great weather today for my 10 mile run. Low 70s and sunny. I really enjoy running that route as it is mostly crushed gravel and so is pretty easy on my legs. That's essential as my long runs are all on cement now which is the hardest surface to run on. As a result I've had sore legs pretty much all week. But it's almost over. Saturday it's only 4 miles and then Sunday the big two-oh! Next week I do the same 5 and 10 on Tuesday/Thursday but Sunday is down to 10 miles.


I got my final confirmation for the marathon the other day and it's been kind of exciting looking at all the information. I have my corral assignment and my race number, I just have to pick up my bib and chip when I get to San Diego. I can't wait, we are going to have a blast!

No comments: