Monday, November 13, 2006

My Worst Nightmare


The Boy Who Ran Like a Deer


No deer today thankfully after reading this story. I did a nice 4.5 miles around Bluff Lake in my new shoes. They were very comfy and I am looking forward to putting in some serious miles in them. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go running today as the weather was supposed to get pretty nasty this afternoon, but so far it has held off.


Yesterday I took a rest from running but I stayed active by going to the Trails to swim a few laps. I ended up swimming for about 15 minutes before my form started going downhill fast and I took that as my limit. It wasn't too bad actually considering the last time I tried to swim I went out far too hard and had problems even finishing a few laps. I really like swimming, so I hope it is something I can consistently add to my weekly activity. Having the membership to the Trails will really help in that I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That story is way too funny. Glad your shoes are agreeing with you.