Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tumbling Tumbleweeds

I thought it was going to be a great day for a run today. It's 65 degrees out there and I was able to go out with just shorts and a T-shirt. But not two minutes after I left, the wind started blowing like crazy and quashed any aspirations I might have had about a nice long run today. But I decided to roll with it and fought the headwind all the way to Bluff Lake before turning around and taking advantage of the tailwind to do some aerobic intervals. Ended up being only about 3.5 miles, but with the speedwork it was still a good workout. It's probably good to have a week with less mileage, it seems like I've been pretty sore this week. But when I run it works out all the kinks and I feel great, although a trip to the hot tub would be nice...

No comments: