Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Shoes

This morning was pretty busy for us. I drove Melissa to the Trails for her workout and then ran up to the Piney Creek trailhead to meet Shaun for our run. Put in a good 4.5 miles or so for a total this week of 32 miles. It is windy today, but warmer than I thought it would be. I had a quick shower at the Trails and then we were all off to Runner's Roost to buy my new shoes. It's amazing how much better they feel than my old worn out ones, I can't wait to put a few miles on them. I'm making banana bread now, and after lunch we are off to the pediatricians for Elijah's flu shot. I'm sure we'll have to comfort him afterwards with a trip to Peet's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah-hem. Banana bread?? I am still waiting for my donuts and peanut brittle. You are snoozing on your responsibilities here buddy...lol ;p Thats ok, you can make it up to me in 110 days. Ha ha!!!