Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Almost Done

Today was the penultimate day of the course! If you are not sure what penultimate means I highly suggest reading A Series of Unfortunate Events. We did nothing but troubleshooting today, which I really enjoy. It's like solving a little mystery. Tomorrow will be more of the same after we wrap up all the little administrative details. I'm still hoping that we will be able to get out on standby on Thursday so that I can get home to see the family; I'm glad that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


Did a fast run today, only 25 minutes but at a 7.5 min/mile or so. I'm not sure exactly how fast I was going as I decided not to bring my watch. It was a good workout regardless. I took a different route though and ran out of sidewalk at some point. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised given how often people walk in California, but it's still a pain. I'll probably get to go again tomorrow, but I'm guessing Thursday will be tough. With any luck I might get to go when I get home. We'll see I guess.


I'm not sure where we'll be going to dinner tonight. I'm thinking maybe Italian again. I have to swing by Trader Joe's again and pick up some peanut clusters for Melissa. I'll probably grab something for me too, just to get me through these last couple of nights. Chocolate can make almost anything better.

1 comment:

melissa said...

we can't wait to have you back. :)