Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Day 3 - Hardware at last

Today we finally started on the hardware part of the course. It was really interesting and I learned a lot. Plus at the end of the day we got opportunities to fix the console after it had been "broken." Today the problems were pretty straightforward, but they progress in difficulty as the days go by. Should start getting more interesting from here on in.


I got to run both yesterday and today. I took it easy yesterday and went for a half hour, but today I really got into it and was out for an hour. I went right into the Stanford campus and circled around the "quad" area. It's a nice campus, but I think that CU Boulder is more scenic. The rain is still holding off for the most part so I'm trying to get my runs in while I can. Depending on what we decide to do this weekend I'll probably take those as my rest days.

No comments: